The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 960 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Excellent and most enjoyable. I see a winner here.
08/02/14
Great job with this piece. Certainly an entertaining tale with a good message at the end!

Well done.

God bless~
I do not think I have been this entertained reading an article in a good while!

I will have my wife to read this when she returns home tomorrow from a visit to our son and family in San Antonio.

This article makes such great points about how God's family can have a few goofy folks that in the end, are some of the best folks you could have as brothers and sisters in Christ.

the Lord has a great sense of humor, and can often teach us more through humor than fire and brimstone!

Great work!
I liked the point you made. I just don't want to know what people might say about me.

It read smoothly and easily but I was waiting to see what you would do with it. You handled that nicely.
08/06/14
Oh, that was a fun piece to read!

There have been times when I've become very critical of the people that we fellowship with, but then God will open my eyes and show me how precious they are.

Thank you for sharing this story that helps us to appreciate the differences of the people around us.
08/08/14
Congrats Phillip!
Phenomenal writing my friend!

God BLess~
Congratulations on ranking 3rd in your level and 24 overall!
Ha. This was funny with a great lesson. Loved the ending. Congratulations on your ranking!