The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1008 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/01/14
Hahahahaha...So many of us will relate to this whimsical poem! I loved it...and totally on topic.

You are a seasoned beauty and it shows from within to without. you shine like a diamond.

Great flow, great fun, great job!

God bless~
This is a very refreshing poem that makes you smile in that you know folks in your life love to keep their hair a youthful blonde. This is fine for sure!

As for me, I have no hair to worry over of which keeps me far away from any barber!
A hair-raising tale indeed! Loved the flow, and delighted muchly in the fun.
08/04/14
Cute. Makes grow'n old fun!

I enjoyed it very much!

God bless.
Oh, what fun...that had me chuckling all the way through. What a lively romp of a poem!
Easy to follow rhythm in the words.

I looked forward to the end of the line so I could see your rhyming words.

It flowed so well this style seems natural for you. Keep us your good work.
08/06/14
Whimsical and fluid. Great bit of prose.
08/07/14
I had a good chuckle with this piece. Very light and enjoyable. Sorry I've been out of commission for a few weeks. I think I'm back. Keep on submitting entries. Love your work!
08/08/14
Hooray! Winners Circle!

Wing His Words
This is a delightful piece. You had me smiling and even giggling. It reminded me of the time Mom had her hair frosted and boy did she take a ribbing from the male bus drivers at her work. Congratulations on a job well done and of course, Happy Dance!
08/08/14
Congrats Lynn!

Dear Friend of mine, you are an excellent writer and so glad you got the recognition this week!
Keep shining His light

God BLess~
Congratulations on ranking 21 overall! Happy Dance again! 😁