The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 877 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/22/14
Oh my goodness! I loved this intricately woven story that had it all. Mystery, intrique, points to ponder...and dramatic ending that fit the topic all the way and then some.

Great job my friend!

Superb in delivery and content. A gem of gems.

This will definitely get the judges attention and a standing Ovation for you in the process.

Come on EC be there next week... : )

God bless~
05/22/14
It seemed as if time stood still when I read this one. What a powerful and emphatic punch you gave as God puts His hands over His face.

What a creative and unique take on the topic.

This is excellent writing here. My heart is in my throat.

This one should take top honors, truly.
05/22/14
ATTENTION: PLEASE DISREGARD THE ABOVE REVIEW. IT WAS MEANT FOR ANOTHER'S ARTICLE AND NOT THIS ONE!
This article is a masterpiece no doubt! It is well written with a clear message. I enjoy your work very much! Keep the great articles coming, and soon you will be among the Masters!

God Bless!!!
05/24/14
This is a fast paced roller coaster ride. I kept wondering if J Bernard helped her with the alibi or did he find out after the fact? What a dilemma! But also what an illustrative example of making the wrong choice. Talk about your facepalm moment. :)

You were very correct when you say your MC sold his soul, that's exactly what he did. Great job with this story. I loved every word.
05/24/14
Very well written article with a great message.
I enjoyed following the twists and turns of your story, and I found the message excellently shown.
Outstanding! Worthy of being comparable to a John Grisham story when fleshed beyond 750 words.

This is a different approach from you, yes? Love it!
05/27/14
A very well woven story with an excellent ending.

Blessings, Graham.
05/28/14
A gripping tale! You held me spellbound. This IS different for you, and you did an excellent job with it. Very creative take on the topic and well written.