The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 834 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love this story!
04/24/14
An interesting tale that was well written and on topic! Beautifully crafted.

God bless~
04/26/14
Great story. I love the scene you created here and the characters. It's all very vivid and realistic. This seems suited for a much longer story or novel. Let me know if you ever decide to do that, I'd like to read more.

Great job!
04/26/14
I'll agree with Joe--I'd love to read more! Great use of dialogue and accents to set the mood. A beautiful piece.
Aw, well done! Enjoyed the sweet couple and satisfying ending.
This is so cute. I enjoyed every word! Blessings.
04/29/14
This was so enjoyable to read. It was spot on to the topic. I enjoyed the Scottish accents. I have no idea if they are accurate, but I trust they are because I could "hear" the speakers so clearly. Lovely ending too.. I had a feeling it would be a lass to change his mind, or maybe I just hoped it would be. You delivered the whole story very well.
04/29/14
Nice story, well written, I'm scottish American, and remember well mi grandmotha speakin that way! Great ending, I too liked The character of Mairi, and wonder how they got on....
Congratulations for ranking 6th in your level. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.