The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1233 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/19/14
Personally, I tend to shy away from entries that are so on the nose with the topic, but this was super fun to read. The rhythm and rhyme scheme was great. This was absolutely delightful to read and I hope it does well with the judges.
04/19/14
Clever, fun, and outstanding in entertainment value.
Loved it!

God bless~
04/19/14
Loved the rhythm and the rhyme in this poem. I don't use google that much, but maybe I should.

Great poem! Blessings, LaVonne
04/20/14
This was so fun to read. And it was super smooth and easy to read. It just flowed. If you can't sell this to Google for a commercial, then life's not fair. :)

Great job.
04/20/14
I agree...this was just plain good ol' fun. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Great job with the rhyme and meter, neither one of them seemed forced.
04/20/14
So fun! What does Proverbs 17:22 say? "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine . . ."
Thanks for sharing your merry heart.
04/22/14
Encore! Encore! lol

You said it all in this lovely poem. It was such fun to read, I'm sure it will do well with the judges. If they're ever in doubt, all they have to go is... Just Google!
I might guess you are a music person as well as a writer.

It would have been fun to have seen you come up with the rhyming words. The hard part may have been writing the sentence to go with the rhyming word.

Nicely done. Entertaining.
04/24/14

Congrats! God bless~
04/24/14
Superb poem! I am so behind on reading bricks etc from various topics, missed this and so deserving of a win, congratulations!
04/24/14
Such a fun read. Congratulations on your placing.
04/26/14
Congratulations on your 3rd place EC. I love your poem which is so very on topic. Great writing!