The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 722 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/10/14
Interesting story from a child's point of view. Your writing has a lot of great potential. Faithwriters has a lot to offer us as writers - hope you stick with it and take advantage of the online classes and writing tips they have to offer - and keep writing. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
03/11/14
Interesting approach to the topic at hand. I liked the idea of a journal entry to bring the topic to life.

The only thing I have to mention is "how old is the MC?"

I've been told (numerous times in the past- LOL!) to try and keep the "voice" age-wise appropriate, to keep it authentic.

But,it didn't detract from what I thought was an altogether clever entry and an enjoyable read.

Nicely done.

God bless~
03/12/14
A delightful way to discern end times using a journal. At first I planned to comment on the many uses of the word "I". Typically in writing it helps to find new ways to refer to oneself. As I read through the article recognizing that this was the voice of a child the many uses of the word "I" made more sense to me. Thanks for an interesting story. Keep writing because I want you read more of your work.