The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 770 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
LOVE IT! You are killing me because the second I read yours I came up with about five different ideas in regards to this and how I could have hit the topic cleaner. Anyway, great job!!!
03/06/14
Fun story. Well done. So many little things seem like the end of the world when we get things out of perspective.
03/07/14
THIS is SO satirically funny!!

I love the lighthearted, unique approach to the topic.
Wish I could have thought of that. ;-) Five stars from me.
03/09/14
Sheer brilliance and iconic wit merging with truth equals a winner in my book!

Nice job!

God bless~
03/11/14
Very clever, loved last paragraph, kept me hooked from beginning, a nice read!!
03/11/14
Fabulous work as always. You made me smile on a day where I needed one. It was refreshing to read something on the lighter side of things this week considering the weight of the topic.

This is more opinion than red ink, but I'm wondering if you should have used a ? at the end of this sentence, "Why else would so many act like it’s the end of the world when they get one."

Other than that, and maybe not even that, I can find no flaws. I love your work.
Congratulations on ranking 6th in your level and 20 overall.