The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 966 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/10/14
love the ending "together we sing a sweet lullaby." very pretty.
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
01/10/14
Simply beautiful. What a gracious and loving poem, so powerful in His love and in His obedience and trust. I loved it. Thank you!

God bless~
Beautiful sentiments, exquisitely written.
Thank you . . .

Please "throw a brick" for others to read, comment and support your writing:
Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
Beautiful sentiments, exquisitely written.
Thank you . . .

Please "throw a brick" for others to read, comment and support your writing:
Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
01/12/14
Comfort, peace, contentment... I felt all of these emotions as I read your poem. Your title is perfect. Very nice!
I like the unusual rhymes such as "prayer" and "share"; and "follow" and "hollow".
01/13/14
What a beautiful, soothing and restful, faith filled poem. I love this!
01/13/14
I love your use of alliteration, and your strong sense of rhythm and meter.
01/13/14
Beautiful and comforting. Lovely!
01/16/14
Umm my own thoughts of a 'faith melody' arise from your lovely poem!
01/16/14
""...His song prepares tomorrow for me,...

Excellent words.

Blessings, Graham.
01/16/14
What a lovely inspirational poem. Thank you so much. Your confident love of God and your dependence on him shines through.
This is so lovely. You have a wonderful way of arranging your words to touch another's heart. Congratulations on ranking 11th in level 3! Happy Dance!