The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1307 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/21/13
A well written entry that held my attention throughout. There were messages throughout this multi layered piece.

Thanks. God bless~

10/22/13
Great descriptions! I liked the play on words for the character's name. I would like to see this eventually stretched out into a full story.
Keep writing.
You did a wonderful job with this story. I could picture it in my mind. I really enjoyed the take on the topic and the ending was perfect.
10/24/13
Congratulations! God bless~
10/24/13
A beautiful story. You kept my attention throughout. Congratulations on receiving first place!
10/25/13
Congratulations on your 6th place Editors' Choice win and your first place at your level too. You did a great job with this topic and the story rang true.
10/29/13
Pauline, your mastery of painting pictures with words kept me reading and intrigued with this story from start to finish. Congratulations on placing 6th on the EC list and your level win as well.
10/31/13
I thought the colorful way you sketched your native MC's perspective was fascinating, realistic, and believable.
Great piece of work!
11/02/13
WOW! Fantastic writing. No wonder you placed first. Congratulations!