The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1043 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/06/13
This was such an adorable story about an adorable child. I felt as if I know her so well after reading this lovely tribute to Genesee Ann Lowrie!

I smiled really wide about the fly and she hoped it wouldn't drown. She reminds me of me as a child where animals were concerned (still to this day!).

Thank you for this well written story that was so refreshing and touched my heart with love.

Happy Birthday Genesee Ann Lowrie!! May God bless you all the days of your life.


God bless~
09/06/13
Such as lovely easy to read story. I would love to meet the little girl.

Thanks for sharing.
09/07/13
This is great. You told her story well. I too hope she doesn't lose that "something extra." :)
09/07/13
An amazing little girl indeed.

Thanks for sharing this.
09/08/13
Love the innocence and joy that flows through this piece, which captures the essence of Jesus' declaration that we discover God's kingdom by becoming like children. Well done.
And a child shall lead them ... Well done.
09/09/13
I think your story about this little lady is fantastic. Are you blessed to be her granma?
What a little angel! I love your vibrant descriptions, and the tale shows the talent! Great job . . .
What a little angel! I love your vibrant descriptions, and the tale shows the talent! Great job . . .
What a little angel! I love your vibrant descriptions, and the tale shows the talent! Great job . . .