The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 945 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/08/13
This poem was uplifting and flowed so beautifully. It was an inspiring read that touched my heart and made it smile.

A timely and lovely reminder, of our spiritual life with our Father, and how we live on through His love and grace for all eternity.

Loved it. Thank you.

God bless~
08/08/13
Wonderful thoughts - my soul will never expire....
Well done.
08/08/13
Wonderfully encouraging poem with good flow and great message.

Thanks for sharing.
08/10/13
I am really ignorant about poetry and so can not offer much that is constructive, but I enjoyed it. Thank you.
08/10/13
Sweet! I love it. Our victor, (Jesus) has conquered death! "Where oh death is thy victory, where is thy sting?"
I think this piece expresses the ultimate hope for all Christians, in a way that glorifies God. Well Done!
08/11/13
Splendid, uplifting and encouraging poem that fits the topic perfectly. I love the format. Great job.
Charming!! Made my heart grin . . .
08/15/13
Lynn! Yes...congrats.

I loved this, so well deserved.

God bless~
Awesome entry! Congratulations on your win.
08/16/13
I loved the poem, loved the message, and love that you placed 3rd in Level 3. Well deserved. Congratulations!
This is so beautiful and full of hope. It is just the balm I need for my achy body and hurting heart. Congratulations on placing 3 in your level and 21 overall!! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards) HAPPY DANCE!!
08/16/13
Congratulations Lynn! You are growing so fast as a writer! It just keeps getting better! I can't wait for your next entry.