The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 829 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/11/13
Very interesting and well written account of your wonderful ministry experience. Bless you for all that you do in His name. Thank you for sharing.

Blessings, Lynn
05/11/13
This entry was special in tellng of the work that you do in His name first off. And, I absolutely enjoyed the ending...brought a big smile to my face it was a perfect conclusion.

God bless you~
05/11/13
Perfet title for your story. Discovering what the sizzling mistake was would probably have worked best as the final paragraph rather than repeating it in the opening paragraph. Waiting to find the "mistake" adds more suspense and holds the reader's interest, in my opinion. :-)

Excellent storytelling. You make the scenes come alive.

gurgle. This was sweet . . .
I enjoyed your story. Sometimes those mistakes can cause a lot of problems. I'm glad that the children still were allowed to come to the program despite the mistake. My red ink would mimic Lillian's. I think it would have been nice to save the mistake for the end, instead of having it at the beginning as well. I feel that you might have given away your punch line. Other than that, I really enjoyed your story.
05/15/13
Delightful story which anyone who has a limited knowledge of a foreign language can relate to. Countless shocking statements have been made and hopefully accepted with a sense of humor.
Congratulations on ranking 6 in your level!