The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1264 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a great tale. You had a wonderful hook and the descriptions of Flying Jack had me grinning. Though he ended up more like a little brother, I can't help but wonder if the red-headed tormentor was practicing his flirting with you. You were on topic and your message of God's love flowing through the MC was quite profound. :)
11/20/12
Delightful story. Irritation may be a mild description to feelings the instructor held in check. Could be he did have a bit of infatuation to you who confronted him...

Wing His Words!
Happy Dance! Welcome to Masters!
11/22/12
Congrats Dannie! Nicely done...God bless~
11/22/12
Is there a Master's Ceremony? So nice to celebrate with you on this Thanksgiving Day!

Wing His Words!
11/24/12
From the title all the way through your mesmerizing story you held me captive. Then came the convicting crescendo 'love him' ah how did you know how unloving I have been lately...
Congratulations, Dannie. Well done and looking forward to more of your works. Is this a move up to Masters now?
He reminds me of one of the students in one of the classes I interpreted. Too funny, and cool how God changed your perspective. Fun story!
Thanks for the wonderful story on love. It was well written. Congratulations on making it to Level 4!