The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 741 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/12
Beautiful job with the topic. I loved how you've managed to bring about a common thread, concerning coffee...and bring it to a meaningful close with scripture and depth.

Well done! Thanks.

God bless~
10/26/12
As a coffee drinker myself, I thoroughly enjoyed your article. You certainly are right in that coffee does seem to bring people together. Look at how many functions that serve coffee- board meetings, church gatherings, first dates, etc; and coffee shops are seen everywhere. Here in Canada, you don't have to travel far before you run into a Tim Horton's.

Great job, and I hope to read more from you.

God Bless!
10/30/12
Exactly right and well-written to boot. Think I'll go pour a cup right now, in fact.
I really enjoyed this devotion (though I am likely one of the few people who doesn't like coffee or chocolate) I think your message is a great one. It is true many things get settled over a cup of coffee. I also liked your out of the box take on the topic.
11/02/12
Even though I am a clerical error - a pastor who does not drink tea or coffee - I enjoyed this because of its research, its humour and its warm challenge to close.
Congratulations for ranking 7th in level three!