The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1327 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Little bit of goosebumps with that last sentence. I did Not expect that, but it was great! Explains why the coupons and deals were so good! Coming from a large family (9 kids, 2 adults), I can't help wondering about the kids at home...hope she could afford to get more groceries!
This is a great story. You had me with the fast-paced action. It reminded me of one of my minister's sermon about how much something as simple as a smile can make a difference in someone's life. I'll admit, I was a tad confused at the end. Was the passenger hijacking the groceries or was the MC giving willingly? I suppose the answer might be different for each person depending on what they need to hear. You did a nice job of writing on topic and took the donating groceries to a whole other level. Nice job.
08/24/12
Awww, this well written entry touched my heart and made me misty eyed. Well done. God bless~
08/26/12
Good writing, and a complete surprise at the end. I liked this.
08/27/12
A surprising ending. Makes the reader wonder how the MC is going to feed those at home, but with clear indication the leading is of the Spirit, we can rest assure our God shall supply all needs. A well written piece.