The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1051 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/16/12
Wow, what a witnessing poem! Wise and weighty use of the topic! Seeing the banquet of the Lord afar off, from a place of torment and realizing you have missed it…horrible to imagine. But your poem packs a powerful visual message in a chilling and convicting piece! Well done!
08/17/12
Yes, it's really true and your incredibly well written piece spells out the consequences in breath-holding, stomach wrenching clarity. Kind of the other side of the banquet... clever take on the topic!
08/17/12
Honestly? This is amazing! You had me right from the start. I could feel the fear and anguish and every breath you took in this.What a wake up call! Just mind blowing and excellent!
08/18/12
Great poem, great message, and great writing. Thanks for this. It is a reminder of reality to me.
08/21/12
Brillantly written ... powerful message!
This is a powerful poem. You gave me goosebumps while reading this. Good Job.
08/22/12
Wow! This gave me chills. Well written with a powerful message. God bless!
08/23/12
Very powerful and absorbing challenge that still leaves so much to our imagination. Excellent work.