The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1179 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/19/12
Awww. This was an interesting and touching story. Nicely done. I enjoyed it. God bless~
I really enjoyed this story. It took me a bit to get into the rhythm of the language but once I did I was captivated by the charming MC. The message about not letting anger build up is a great one.
07/22/12
I enjoyed this and the accent and language used. Thanks for the notes at the bottom - that helped. But what is 'gumbo'? (I'm a foreigner)Great message too.
07/23/12
This was such a wonderful tale. I agree that the MC had a special charm about her that made her endearing. Such a wonderful piece of writing to be able to communicate clearly even with the accent you chose to write with. Great work!
07/24/12
Ther is a great lesson here, and lots of wonderful details about Cajun lifestyle. I enjoyed this.
07/25/12
Ah, what a sweet story with a deep truth in its delightful telling. Good job and good writing! God bless!
07/26/12
Congratulations on your 3rd place ribbon - Great job!
07/26/12
Congratulations on your HC. this is a great article, and well deserving.
07/26/12
Very atmospheric and absorbing writing. I guess your spell-checker was working overtime as your work progressed, but you have painted some great profiles of the setting and the emotions of your MC. Congratulations on your placing.
07/26/12
Congrats! God Bless~