The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1123 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This devotion seriously brought tears to my eyes. I'm touched at how expertly you take us right to the heart of the matter. I suspect there will be several retellings of the fish and bread but you took it a step further and I so respect the lesson you taught me. You managed to show a modern example and compare it with what Jesus was really trying to show his people. Not that he can perform miracles but more that he knows what it feels like to be caught unprepared in life and then show us how faith can carry us through the obstacles in our paths. This is beautiful Bless you and thank you. :)
07/13/12
Beautifully written, and filled with God's truth. It touched myheart. Thank you. God bless~
07/14/12
A good positive challenge.
07/16/12
Wonderful, wonderful look at God's Word! Well written and spoike to my heart! Good job! God bless!
07/18/12
I was SOOOO blessed by this! What a wonderful and power message.

I loved how you transitioned from the technical aspects of planning for a picnic to the example of the familiar story of the Lord with the 5 loaves and 2 fish (which until now I'd never really seen in terms of the setting of a picnic - but ti fits SO well). The challenge about the focus of our planning (the "Mary" versus "Martha" mindset) was brillant.

This was splendidly written. Thank you!