The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 798 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/31/12
Beautiful job with this true entry. The images, the internal thoughts, and the powerful meaning, all contribute to an excellent piece. I loved it, and it made my heart smile. Thank you. God bless~
06/01/12
Wow! This story really moved me. I was touched by so many from different tongues coming together under one roof to pray. This will definitely impact the reader, causing us to ponder and reflect. Good job. God bless!
06/03/12
I like this entry very much. It has a real "question" and message. Good writing,
06/04/12
What an amazing picture you painted. Coming from a small town with not much variety of cultures, this really is very cool. You also have a great message too!
06/04/12
This entry reminds me of the song "Bow the knee" which is absolutely beautiful. Such is your entry...beautiful! Wonderful writing!
06/05/12
After more than 28 years in foreign missionary service, I can tell you this article brought a lump in my throat as large as the ocean that separates your home and mine. Wonderfully written message for all of us, even if we are not career missions folks. All of us will give an account on that day and your article has brilliantly, but simply, spoken the truth. Nicely presented.
Hi -

I immensely enjoyed reading this piece. It certainly engages. Thank you for how you weaved this message. Truly, it is well expressed.

Please note:

- The paragraph that begins, "The moment..." - I believe that "bending knees" is suitable there.