The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1289 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/24/12
A really good discussion on risk management with a parallel to Biblical reference.

I really enjoyed this read.
You did a beautiful job with this piece. I know sometimes I worry too much about what others might think. You reminded me there are far greater things in life.
05/26/12
This was such a beautiful piece/devotional and reminder of our purpose as Christians. I loved the prayer at the end, soothing, touching and it expressed love so brilliantly. Thank you. God Bless~
Hi -

Thank you for this rich reminder that our Lord is indeed worth all risks. Your biblical examples refresh as I remember the referenced accounts. Yes, what you expressed is heart stirring and deeply helpful.

Please note:

The sentence that begins, "Have we..." - the word concern should be concerned.

In your prayer part:

Please review "overly concern." It's awkward as it appears.

The word fuel should be fueled.
05/26/12
Good challenging material to highlight the encroaching legally-sanitized resistance to the changes and the new values that the gospel brings. Well done.
05/29/12
Very good devotional, and as always, a wonderful prayer at the end. Keep up the good work and good word. God bless!