The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 982 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/17/12
Cute, and so clever. Well written and totally on topic. I enjoyed the banter and wisdom the grandfather portrayed in a whimsical way. Good job with this.
Thanks.

God Bless~
This is a sweet story. I enjoyed how the boy cajoled more stories from Grandfather. It reminded me of the line from "Fame" -- I'm going to live forever. So many of us think we can achieve everlasting life through Fame but as the wise grandfather discovered it is only through Jesus that we can proclaim I'm going to live forever!
05/18/12
I enjoyed the interaction between the grandfather and his grandson. The humor and seriousness of this entry was balanced and I like that. Well written!
05/18/12
Wonderful! This was so clever, giving Solomon a new voice and seeing a different side of his life. Well written and engaging. Nice job!
05/20/12
Such a sweet little story about this wonderful relationship; I did notice that "dying" is misspelled.

It's such a good thing to see stories where our elders are so beloved and revered.
05/23/12
The interaction between Asa and his grandfather was so sweet and could easily be a modern story. I love this entry and the take on the topic. You did a great job. God bless!
Congratulations for ranking 6th in level three!