The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 834 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/03/12
Bold words that speak the truth of the promises of the cross.
05/03/12
I'm a big fan of acrostic poems. I once tried to get a gaggle of Girl Scouts to get excited about them during a camping trip in the desert, but I had to compete with 40mph winds, snakes, lizards, and disorderly chipmunks. I lost.

Your acrostic poem is lovely, and I felt the emotion deeply.
05/03/12
What a creative acrosstic. I definitely see a cross in it. Great job.
This is a beautiful reminder that our true riches will be received in heaven. Oh what a day that will be!
05/04/12
You did a great job with this acrostic poem. Well done. God bless!
05/04/12
I enjoyed the creative work here and the vivide pictures you painted. Good job!
05/05/12
Beautiful message not matter how it is presented...Good job with this entry that resonates truth and love of the Lord, where our true treasure lies.

God Bless~
05/07/12
This is very clever, with sound truth and an uplifting tone. Thanks for writing it.
05/09/12
A well written poem with a clear affirmation of what it means to store up treasures in heaven (Matthew 6:20). Nicely done!