The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1371 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/12
I really enjoyed this story! I'd never really thought of those running through the Red Sea with Moses in lead...so this was a great concept that brought forth joy in the final moments of your words.

Thanks for sharing! Good job!
04/26/12
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed this. It flowed so well and I appreciate the viewpoint of the exodus from the MC - it really brought a new life to the journey. I loved the link "Egypt, no longer rules and reigns over God’s covenant children." So much depth in that one phrase. Excellent job!
04/27/12
This is such a nice job and creative idea. I just never thought of the individual people in that march through the Sea. Your article brings that home so well. Makes me want to take a closer look at the people living through the events of the Old Testament. Thanks!
04/27/12
This is quite interesting from beginning to end. Thanks for the good writing. It makes me really think of what that fearsome trip might have been like. good job.
04/28/12
Beautiful job with this. Original take on the Exodus...nice dialogue and good job of showing their fear and trepidation.

Thanks. God BLess~
05/02/12
Delightful take on the topic. A pleasure to read. Well written. Good job. God bless!
Ooohh this is so clever. I really enjoyed watching the Exodus from Rachel's eyes. You brought the story to life for me. This is a perfect take on the topic. I've read a lot about Lot this week, but you took a fresh path. I really enjoyed every word.