The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1460 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/19/12
This is very interesting, inspiring, and well written. Good piece!
04/19/12
Creative and good read. If only it could be a true story for every community in America, eh?
This is an interesting story. I liked how you used numbers to show the importance of your message. The numbers 7 and 3 are quite important in the Bible. You were right on topic too.
04/20/12
Lovely read - I enjoyed this so much. Thank you.

God Bless~
04/20/12
A very good application of the topic ... I like the idea of the three churches coming together and putting aside "petty" differences. Nice work!
04/21/12
An excellent piece and good take on the topic. I agree with Dannie...oh, that it could be true that denominations lay aside their differences and unite. Good job! God bless!
04/21/12
An interesting read. If only churches and different denominations today are willing to set aside their differences and unite in Christ to reach out to the lost, what a JOY it would be! A nicely written piece. God bless.
I liked this. I found it a very hard read because of personal experience. If only the differences were so "petty" as to make it possible to lay them aside. Anyway, a man once said, "I have a dream." So let's dream on.
Congratulations for placing 8th in level three!