The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 960 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wonderful! A great message of encouragement. God bless!
03/15/12
Congratulations on what you have accomplished. Thanks for sharing your story.
03/16/12
This entry was not only well written but packed with emotions. Congratulations on your major accomplishment. May the Lord bless you always.

Thank you for sharing with us. God Bless~
Very good beginning paragraphs. They kept me interested and wanting to keep reading to find out where you were and what you were doing. Good job.
I related to your story and enjoyed how you wrote it. You did an awesome job. Thanks!
03/20/12
The human interest element of this piece was so engaging right from the beginning. The story had me smiling throughout and wanting to cheer at the end. I applaud your 'achievement' and this wonderful work as well.!
03/21/12
A very nicely written piece and an enjoyable read. Sometimes it requires us to go through much to appreciate what others may consider as small achievements. Thank you for sharing this. God bless.
May your tribe increase. The GED tribe, that is. Well done on such a major accomplishment. Your piece was well constructed and flowed easily. Well done. It might be used to encourage others to follow the same path.
Congratulations for placing 6th in level three and 19th overall!