The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1829 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/24/05
Excellent story - I could amost picture the illustrations that went with it. It would make a great book! It works on a number of levels too!
10/25/05
What a great little story!
This was a very cute and creative way to describe how God works in our lives, changing us in ways we don't understand. Great story.
God Bless you for this story. Take it from an adult struggling with change, your story has spoken calm encouragement to the child within. That is a gift, thank you for using it so well.
10/27/05
Very cute!!
10/27/05
Absolutely too cute - get rid of some of the affirmations and this becomes one of the great ones. All in all, I loved it.
It would be perfect with the message just a little more subtle. But such a cute story! Good job!
10/31/05
Congrats on your win!!
Very out of the box! I really enjoyed this! Congrats!
Oh so good! I love this story. Superbly written, wonderful message. Congratulations.
11/01/05
Brad, congratulations on your 3rd place win in both the Editors' Choice and the Level 3 awards. This was a treat of a read and as someone already said, delightfully out of the box. Well done. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)