The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 925 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is different and quite creative. The ending left me with several questions but what I like about it is the answers to those questions would be quite different depending on where the reader is in her own life. I think it takes a lot of talent to write like that.

I'll pass on the same critique I was once given- there are two types of compliment and the one you wanted is spelled complement.

You did a nice job of showing rather than telling. Though the title may have given away the ending, I still enjoyed it and thought it was a creative take on the topic.
02/16/12
This entry really made me think. It was clever and different in presenting the topic. Well written, and I am still trying to figure out the ending. Nicely done.
God Bless~
I liked the creativity. You did give some clues that fed into the ending and made it a good fit. It is a thought provoking piece, well done.
02/22/12
I loved this-it made me decide I needed to read it a second time and then go, "Ah, I get it!" Good job! Great writing! God bless!
02/23/12
CONGRATULATIONS! Good Job!
02/23/12
Oh wow, what a read! The ending took me totally by surprise. Congratulations on a well-deserved win.
02/23/12
Congratulations! God Bless~
I liked this story. You have a great writing style, good flow, very easy to read. The story kept my interest all the way through.