The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 980 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh this was a delight to read! I love the slyness of the pastor. I was intrigued immediately and eager to keep reading.

You need to work on your proofing as you had several little errors. Sometimes you forgot to capitalize Pastor when used as part of a name. Also start a new paragraph each time there is a new speaker. There were a few other typos. In the forums, there is a thread for critique groups or challenge buddies. If you had a fresh set of eyes, they could catch those tiny errors.

I think you did a great job using the topic. Not only did you touch on the appointment that means a meeting, but your story was about the appointments or positions God calls us to do. I wasn't expecting one of them to be a matchmaker. I always enjoy it when I don't see a twist coming, as that doesn't happen often to me. I knew they were meant to help each other but I didn't see a romance. Nice job with a good message and a few giggles too.
02/16/12
This was a wonderful story and a sheer delight to read. Great messages throughout, and love the "match maker" part the most! Thanks for this. Great job. God Bless you~
02/18/12
What a delightful story! And I'm happy Dan and Cathy lived happily ever after. God bless!