The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 774 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You really brought these verses to life. Your dialog and thoughts felt so real. Though I have read several stories of the crucifixion this week, you approached it from a different angle. Nicely done.
Wow, I agree, you did bring these Scriptures to life. I loved the way you took us for a journey into this man's last thoughts. I loved the wonderful words ending too.
02/11/12
Beautiful job - such a good entry. I love stories of the Bible in entries, always enjoy them-and this was no different. Great job.
God Bless~
02/13/12
This was so good! I love the retelling of known bible stories from a different vantage point or with a twist. It really does bring it to life and make it more revelent. Very nice job!
02/14/12
I really like this perspective, you did a great job. What a sense of relief Zach would have felt at those words! Well done.
02/16/12
Truly those would be the most astonishing words Zech would ever hear… like the most astonishing words every Christian hopes to hear on Judgment Day: "Well done, good and faithful servant!" I enjoyed this read!
02/19/12
Oh..this gave me goosebumps! Great re-tell of one the most wonderful stories in the Bible.

Really like this! Alot!