The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1247 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This story gave me chills. To see an actual account of the Bible turned so personal, and written so simply and beautifully, was very encouraging. Well done!
Excellent fictionalized account of what "could've been". Great job of bringing to life the struggle of one seeking to be obedient to the decrees of God, no matter what the cost. Really liked this story!
01/12/12
Loved reading this! Good research on 'what when how why'. I especially loved the line, "his dimples vanished"---that is good writing! I could find no grammar mistakes--and I'm a grammar machine! Good job, well done.

01/13/12
Wow! What a wonderful illustration of the topic. A story well written with action, suspense, and great dialogue. It absolutely held my attention right down to a "just right" conclusion.
01/13/12
As I have just mentioned on another entry - my favorite entries are usually the ones based on biblical characters, or scriptures, so I truly enjoyed reading this one.

A good story and held my attention throughout. Nicely done.
God bless~
Finely crafted. Outstanding.
01/18/12
Very well done.
01/19/12
I love, love love it when someone can make a story from Bible come so vibrantly alive! Well written! God bless!
01/19/12
Congratulations on your HR placement! Nicely done.
God Bless~
01/19/12
Interesting perspective on the circumstance during the days of Joshua. Congratulation on getting Highly Commended.
This was so real. I loved your descriptions, I could visualize the story as it unfolded. Intense.