The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 834 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Delightful. I know you call this a “ditty” but it touches on some provocative blog issues (volume, content, “bias.”) I’d like to see those developed more.

First read through I thought, you don't have to explain the joke; but then I decided you did that to be funny (which it is.) Good word choice and rhymes but the rhythm is off in some places and the rhymes sometimes forced. But overall a fun read.
This is upbeat and fun. You creatively nailed the topic in verse.
11/07/11
Thanks for a fun read.
11/07/11
LOL!

Oh, Man, these phrases sum up the odd habit of blogging perfectly:

"So prepare your mind to be emptied out there,
The blogs, they seem infinite, but I don’t care.

I’m telling my story, and sharing my mind,
Just another one in six billion, but still one of a kind."
11/09/11
Fun, and to the point. I liked it- God Bless~
11/09/11
A delightful, fun read! Could've sang it and did a little ditty dance to it! LOL God bless!
11/14/11
An interesting poem! I tend to agree there's no need to explain the "Dogs" was replaced with the "Blogs." Lifting off that stanza would probably read smoother, but it is just a personal opinion. I like the ending. It's a thought I sometime wonder, whether it would be better for us to keep our journals personal, written in ink.
Congratulations for ranking 9th in your level!