The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1636 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/05
I hope this is true and not fiction-if so it is totally unsurprising that God has come through in such amazing ways in answer to prayer. Very faith-building.
10/25/05
I loved your opening imagery, especially: "Raindrops as heavy as shot glasses..." The theme of the week was woven in well with the reminder of God's blessings.
:) Karen
10/26/05
I agree, the imagery is great! And a very uplifting story reminding us to hang in there, especially in ministry. Thank you and God bless!
10/26/05
I enjoyed each example in your story. How like God! Loved that last line too. Good article!
10/26/05
What a wonderful twist on the topic! I ,too, loved your opening paragraph. Would love to be able to write like you!
10/26/05
Really beautifully written.
I love your writing, the story, and knowing (guessing?) that it's true! Also a masterful use of the unifying image of pointing to the sky at beginning and end!
10/28/05
What a great article! It's true, though, that when we sow into the kingdom of heaven, the blessings are as numerous as raindrops. It is like the Jabez prayer: Lord enlarge my territory. Be careful what you wish for:) Thanks for sharing this faith filled piece!
10/29/05
An awesome story of what God will do if we trust in Him -an excellent reminder.
10/29/05
LOvely use of the imagery of rain to describe human lives.
Wow, powerful testimony!
11/01/05
Hi Al. I'm just popping in to let you know that, once again, you did very well in the Rain Challenge. You ranked 29th out of 147 entries, which is really excellent given the standard of entries. You are consistently writing well. Good on you! Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)