The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1233 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/24/05
Awesome.
10/24/05
I'm so intensly jealous of you!!! Lazily rolling thunder, scowling sky, soul-clogging mud... I love it. Good, good, stuff.
Brilliant writing, what an awakening...
You have a wonderful gift.
10/25/05
Bittersweet, and well written. The outback scenes resonate with my own experiences of the outback...
Excellent!
10/25/05
Lovely, lovely! Heart wrenchingly beautiful! Excellent writing.
10/26/05
Tragedy strikes and all seems hopeless, but life will be fullfilled in the presence of Him in whom all hope lies...You have done a marvelous job in showing your readers this reality!
10/26/05
What a beautiful, bittersweet story. Excellent writing!
10/26/05
Wow! You could have been writing a script for a movie, as I was that involved! I love your descriptions. Not too much but just enough to put me in the moment!
10/26/05
Perfection.
Agonizing, and beautiful.
You weave the wand of words magically!
Very well written,
almost poetical prose. Wonderful images; your words evoke an intense response from the reader. Being Australian,I related to
the story having lived in the sheep and wheat country. Great writing and I look forward to reading more.
10/27/05
This was totally awesome and I loved the descriptiveness of the story. Felt the lightning, and the pain. Understanding the bruised sky--You have a wonderful way with words and with writing a story. It was laid out beautifully. God bless ya, littlelight
Wow. There isn't much more to say than that. :-)
10/29/05
This is beautiful, tender, descriptive, holding that awesome duality of love and grief.
10/29/05
There are no words left to say.
Ditto to all of the above. WOW!
10/30/05
How wonderfully touching. I could see the entire scene unfolding in my mind's eye. What awesome imagery. Thank you for spinning this emotional tale:)
10/31/05
Excellent. A contender! Clear off the mantle! I had a few problems with a couple of word choices but nothing that will hold this piece back. Great work! :-)
11/04/05
They're all right (all those people that commented) about this work. It is "agonisingly beautiful".
Wow.
(I can't say anything more to give this credit, so I'll shut up now.)