The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1602 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/24/05
Intense. Great descriptions and a good messege.
Wow. Well done!
10/25/05
Excellent! Well written; suspensful; revelation!
10/26/05
I loved the intensity! And a very real ending. Great job!
10/26/05
Very good! I think intensity is a good description of this piece for sure!
10/26/05
Yikes. Masterfully written, indeed. I find myself wanting to pray for this person! This isn't hearts and flowers, but it's heart-wrenchingly real, and beautiful in its effectiveness. I'll be reading this one several more times.
Yes, intense. Very descriptive--I actually feel like I need to get a towel to dry off! and you drove the point home.
10/27/05
It's been said, but--intense! :) Your descriptiveness and way of showing her agony with the Lord's on the cross is riveting.
10/28/05
Wow, JC, you outdid yourself here. This is AMAZING! That last sentence sent shivers down my spine. GREAT job!
(applause...applause...clapping and cheering) this is a really good piece, and at the risk of being redundant INTENSE!!!!
10/28/05
What suspense! I loved it. I had to keep reading until the last word had sunk into my brain. Well done:)
10/28/05
WOW! this is very powerful. Wouldn't be surprised to see this in the winning ranks this week
10/29/05
The intensity of this piece . . .
Powerful. Very very powerful. And very beautiful. I know the feeling.
10/31/05
A great contender. Excellent visuals. SInce it's so strong let me point out that there were a lot of passive "ing" words. Could be tightened up with direct action. But aside from that I'd be clearing a spance on the mantle! :-)