The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1279 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/18/05
Tantalizing description of the fruit, makes my mouth water for a taste of summer.
10/19/05
You describe that smell so well I could smell it. Maybe too because just before reading this, literally, I ate a mandarin (tangerine) and had to wash my hands rather than get the keyboard sticky. Good but nothing like the fruit you describe here. The spiritual lesson you draw from this memory is very good and I'll remember it as I keep eating from my bowl of mandarins these next few days!
10/20/05
Tantalizing descriptions and beautiful analogy. This is a great devotional! Well done!
Wonderful comparison! (I love mandarin oranges, both taste and scent!)
10/21/05
Wooo-hooo! Sticky handprints! I love the analogy. This is a thoughtful, slightly humerous, fun piece. I really like it. I'll be dreaming of sticky handprints tonight.... mmmm... fruit....
10/22/05
What a wonderful devotion. Yes, we must let Jesus ooze from every pore of our body so others can see and feel Him in us.
You made my mouth water and left me hungry. What a great reminder to make others desire what we have and to feed them the fruit that will satisfy. Great analogy and picturesque descriptions!