The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 951 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/28/11
Very believable and wonderfully penned slice of time image of thoughts and feelings of Nicodemus! Enjoyed the read.
05/28/11
Joseph and Nicodemus are a curious fascination of mine. So little is truly known, but I often wonder about their lives and brave stance. Most of Jesus' disciples were poor and had little to lose, but these two were wealthy and influential men who chose to risk everything to follow Jesus. Who knows, in the end maybe they did as many of the others and gave it all up? We'll never know in this life, but it's interesting theater. I love how you portrayed Nicodemus in this story...driven to know, despite his fear. Great job!
05/29/11
Great character profile of that shy Irishman (Nick O'Demus) who sought Jesus out "under cover of darkness." You've caught the honesty of his inner struggles so well.
05/31/11
I enjoyed this a great deal. One could feel his frusration, then growing fascination. The inner struggle to know but fear of being pulled out of the comfort of what he knows. Well written!
05/31/11
Very nicely done. Your pacing, and narrative tension were perfect.
I love how you did this. At first I thought it was set in modern times. The way you did that managed to show Jesus is as alive today as he was in Nicodemus' time. _I fete the I was right there. Nicely done.

Congratulations for ranking 6th in level three!