The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 849 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Sometimes it takes a tire blowout to remind us that God is always there. My daughters and I were on a busy highway when three cars in a row hit debris in the road. My daughter was driving the second car and she and God did a great job of keeping us safe. Your story is one many can relate to. Nice job.
We may be praying about one thing, but God sees the whole picture. He answered more then one prayer for this woman and in such a romantic, delightful way. I could feel her "giddiness" and excitement, especially when Tommy showed up at the same party. Well done and a great picture of God walking with us.
05/08/11
That was a "niece" little twist at the end of a story that was very engaging (even if the party was for a birthday rather than for an engagment!)
Is chapter two hiding somewhere in your computer?
Terrific flow of thinking, which would be enhanced with more paragraph spacing.
05/10/11
Your story just reminds me of Romans 8:28 about "all things working together for good". Good writing, good story and like Noel said, some spacing between paragraphs makes an easier read! God bless!
05/11/11
Great writing! I love it... so mc-dreamy... a damsel in distress, and a knight in shining armour comes to save the day. ;)
05/13/11
Cute story! One never knows what surprises a day will hold! LOL Enjoyed the read.
Congratulations for placing 7th in level 3!