The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1271 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I can picture this scene so vividly. I'm sure poor Jim shredded some paper napkins before he managed to get his courage up.

I'm sure you've seen the typos by now and wish you could fix them. Though instead of thought was one I remember.

I hope you continue this story. I really want to know what happens next. Hmmm maybe the pretty girl could write Jim a letter!

I did enjoy the story immensely and I'm usually not big into romance stories but you've piqued my curiosity.
10/21/10
You did a great job with your MC, I could feel his nervousness and could see him walking with trepidation up to that table. Great ending! (I should have taken you up on your dare.) Yeh, there were some typos but still a good story line.
10/21/10
Great Job. I didn't see the end coming and I loved it.
10/22/10
Very clever little story. I loved the premise. One could totally picture it all!
GREAT ending and I too, didn't see it coming. This is so charmingly warm. Again, I too, could feel Jim's nervousness and felt as though I were walking in his shoes throughout the story. After reading this, I was still holding my breath for Jim, feeling what he must have felt as he left. I want this to continue so Jim will know what we know--he's SO CUTE! :)
10/24/10
Awe poor Jim he didn't even see it coming...I have to say though that I am totally intrigued by this Rachel and wish to see more of her. You did a good job!
10/25/10
Great title and story. I liked the twist at the end, but wanted more to happen. lol
10/26/10
Very charming story--you wrote your MC to be a very vulnerable and charming young man.

If he'd observed the girls for two weeks, surely he would have seen them using sign language at some point?

I feel like Jim and Rachel will get together--you left us with a sense of hopefulness. Nicely done.
10/26/10
Good story and take on the topic. I want to hear what happens next.
10/26/10
Nice job! I didn't see the end coming, either.

Not sure what else I can say that hasn't already been said! :)
Well written. I like the mc. I like the different take on the topic
Hehe, cute story. I was surprised, also, that he hadn't seen them signing together, but otherwise a cute and well-written story.