The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 951 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/22/10
This is a powerful testimony and I'm sure in sharing it with others, they will be encouraged, too. You prompted a prayer from my heart as I was reading. Thank you!
Thank you for sharing this testimony. It's always encouraging to know that God cares about every aspect of our lives.
This is an outstanding testimonial. I found myself intrigued by the way God intervened.

I'm excited about that cookbook idea. It sounds wonderful. I bet you could even do something with it and make it a combination of a workout on one page and a recipe on the next.

Good luck. Thank you for sharing. I've been struggling with my weight and needed the reminder to ask God for help.
07/23/10
Excellent teaching and witness.
07/25/10
Your comments, recollections,sharing of your struggles hit very close to home. The group my wife and I help facilitate is called, "Circles4Success," and we help each other with many of the same struggles you experienced. Congrats on doing so well and for listening to and depending on our loving Father for help. Well-written piece.
07/26/10
What a great testimony. I need some of that "nudge in the right direction." I say, "Go for it," with the cookbook idea. Thanks for sharing.
07/28/10
Congrats on your testimony. I have a very similar experience myself. Cute little story I may have to tell one day about how He delivered me from smoking! :) If you do come out with the cook book maybe you could include a devotional message on each recipe page. Could be called "Taste and See Results"!!! :)