The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1083 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
nicely written poem containing solid spiritual truth. ...You might have only hit on half the topic though. But it was a very well written theologically accurate poem.
Beautiful poem and ultimately the only critique that will matter.
Original take on the topic, filled with the marvelous truth that our "critique" is based on what Jesus has already done on our behalf. Nice.
05/14/10
Lovely! I like the part that says:

"You stepped down
Arms opened wide
Lifted and drew me
To your side."

And of course, the part where Jesus says "Well done." A moment I look forward to with all my being. Nicely written.

05/16/10
After reading and critiquing many an entry this week...this is the first one that brought to tears; it Touched me deeply! That, to me, is a sign of a great writer...to be able to bring emotion, of either tears or laughter to your reader...and you did it! For me! Excellent job!
Thanks
Enjoyed it. Well done!
Ah, I think you nicely explained the most important critique of all, and I enjoyed your description of the awe we will all feel toward the splendor of heaven.
05/19/10
You've beautifully penned this poem about the ultimate and final critique. I, too, eagerly look forward to "looking around heaven's wonder." This is so very good!
Absolutely beautiful. The ultimate critique from Christ. I loved this very much. Thank you.
Beautiful witness--Me, too, eager for the final critique.
05/20/10
Ahh...so thankful for amazing grace.
05/25/10
This should have been a winner! The subject matter surely is, and it was well done!