The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1227 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I can't tell you the number of times I laughed out loud. Two of my favorites were the smoothie and the i-pad. It was quite funny and I really did enjoy it.
04/20/10
Too funny! Great title - it ensured that I *had* to read this one. Great comedic touch.
04/20/10
I'm in tears about the poem and I'm not even the foe. Great humor, as always.
Oh the power in a retractable ballpoint pen and brainfreeze. This was a delight to read and the message fun to find mixed within all the tongue-in-cheek humor.
What great fun! You're so good at this stuff, lol.
04/21/10
What a riot this creative story is! :) You've totally entertained this reader. (I was also hoping for "an alliance" reminiscent of the one at last years FW conference--maybe next time) :) Welcome back to the challenge, Josh!
04/21/10
Don't worry about 'bad poetry' Josh. After so long away it could have been much 'verse!' I enjoyed the satire, as it reminded me of my MAD magazine high school days - all those years ago.
Welcome back, even if having you around makes the competition a tad tougher.
04/23/10
I see that married life hasn't affected your zaniness. A most delightful parody.