The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1118 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/15/10
Unique! I like it!
01/18/10
What a neat take on the topic! I liked it. The way life tends to fall into the humdrum, monotony of repetition--colorless--until one day something happens to awaken the senses again.

Wonderful!
Definitely intriguing
01/19/10
Really creative and the message rings out clear. Great writing!
01/20/10
Unique and very creative! Love the pacing and the voice. Very different approach to the topic, and a highly entertaining read.
01/20/10
So unexpected, very realstic,and I liked it.
I really enjoyed the flow of this piece. Creative and smooth...nice!
I like this one! A minor technical plot-glitch - you have tears falling on the bridge after she was off it and on another path. BUT whatever - I love the idea and the short little paragraphs. Very creative. I was pulled in to find out what she would find down that untraveled path.
01/21/10
I was really drawn in by this very creative take on the topic. An intriguing and original story--well done!
01/21/10
Very creatively done. Congratulations on your "Highly Commended" award. It is well deserved!
01/21/10
I loved this! Excellent work. Congratulations on your placement. ^_^
I love this! You captured my attention at the very first word. Well Done! I love the short paragraphs. Congratulations on being highly commended. It's a well deserved honor.