The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1073 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/03/09
Very well done. I would have liked a little more on her interaction with the sweet John,but that's my nature.Beautiful.
12/07/09
Interesting take on topic. a little more than I wanted to know about camels body functions but overall a very interesting tale. Good job.
12/08/09
I love the concept here, but I felt like it took a long time to hit that "ah ha!" moment. The opening left me expecting more. This was an excellent idea and very solid writing.
12/08/09
Wonderfully out of the box and well written. Nicely done...
12/08/09
Beautiful title, and I enjoyed this immensely.
12/08/09
I enjoyed the comments about the camels-very comical!
At first, I thought you were referring to Jesus and I was abit confused.
Actually, as a level 1 writer, your story has helped me to understand and visualize what Jan referred to as adding more character to my characters.
12/08/09
This terrific story kept me reading. The flow of it right down to the revelation of her lover's name and the message at the end was just right.
12/09/09
A very nicely and creatively written piece. You must have done some research or have some knowledge of camels to know what it's hair and dung can be used for. I especially like how the story is juxtaposed with the story of John. You have painted the moods of the past in the story quite well.