The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 831 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh my goodness. WOW! If this is the affect you wanted hon, you got it. Very riveting and suspenseful and so much of a need to hear story, especially these days of militant vigilante attacks. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading this. Great voice! I wanted more.:0)
11/07/09
Powerful, powerful, suspenseful, moving, gut-wrenching, tear-jerking...what more do you want?
11/09/09
great writing! INTENSE right up until the very...
11/09/09
Excellent job with the suspense, and with the bold plotting that forces the reader to think about shades of good and evil.

Tweak: Be careful of using "your" when you mean "you're".

This is outstanding, thought-provoking writing.
11/10/09
I want to hear what happens next!
This is white-out good writing. Way to go.
Oh wow! What an ending! This story is filled with tension and heart-pounding suspense. The count-down was an excellent addition to the stress you put me under. :) Great job!
I couldn't stop reading. I like that you left an open ending for the reader to fill in. Very well done.
11/11/09
That was really good...suspenseful. It seemed kind of strange to me that Esme would go there, but other than that the writing and the story was great!!!
11/11/09
Gripping and emotion-filled. Your ending was very effective!