The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1073 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is adorable & quite outside the box. Kleenex box, that is! Very entertaining.

And a BTW: teachers who base assignments on assumptions (and unfortunately there are some) need to get a little more creative themselves. If I got that assignment I'd have to write about the dust bunnies under my bed.
Heehee! What a creative kid! I love the way the name fits in and the ending of the story, good ending twist that had me smiling by the time I reached the end. Loved it! ^_^
10/21/09
Very creative entry. Love that grandmother character. You mentioned how she listened to him...great lesson there.
Love the blue pet.
Mona
Very creative and cute story!
Very cute story! I'm a bit confused on how the dog could be a dog, and have a name, during the whole conversation if he hadn't even been created yet... Otherwise great job.
10/21/09
I love granny and her interaction with that sharp Timmy. Definitely a chip off of a wise granny!
10/21/09
Uniquely creative.
10/21/09
I like this story. Very cute. But I'm like Amy - how did the imaginary pet know about what happened before he came to life - BUT on the other hand, he was around. He's been there all along. Ha, never mind. I figured it out:) LOL. Cute story.
10/21/09
Silly fun!
This is adorable. The last line made me chuckle out loud.
Very creative story! It was fun to read.
10/22/09
That was a cute and funny story. I liked the name. It fit so perfectly.