The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1717 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/16/09
Wow! Quite an adventure but not a suitable ending for a dream, lol. Good writing.
10/21/09
I kind of lost where the story was going....what happened?

Love the interaction between the couple!
10/21/09
I liked the plot. The story felt like it travelled too fast though.
10/21/09
I think the last part of the story sort of fell apart. I wasn't sure about what really happened. I found it too jarring. But, love the relationship of the characters.
Mona
10/21/09
I agree that the first part of this story was great--but I also kind of lost my place at the end. It seemed abrupt and I'm guessing got in trouble with the old word count. The character descriptions are wonderful. I love the way this couple interact.
10/21/09
My first thought at the end--are they in the eye of the hurricane now?

Love the pacing and the "white space"--nicely depicted relationship between the two characters.
10/21/09
Blast that 750 word limit! I felt like you had to wrap up the ending to a good story just a little too fast - something I know I've felt compelled to do sometimes. I liked your characters and their dialogue very much.