The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1262 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/12/09
Your descriptions are wonderful, "the marks of a million souls wiped, swept and picked up. A world in constant motion, swirling around the measured, quiet man. Your ending was most welcome!
06/14/09
A lovely study of loneliness and pride. And an exquisite hint of reconciliation.
I loved your story--very touching. Your details leave a clear description of your characters. Well written!
I loved your story with the wonderful character study and the happy ending.Congratulations on placing.
06/18/09
Beautiful story wonderfully told.
Super story...well written...and congrats on the win!
06/18/09
Oh, that last line gave me goosebumps! Congratulations--well done!
I was swept into this man's world. Magical use of words and phrases, a soothing voice, and a joyous ending. Just lovely work. Many congrats - you deserve an EC for sure!
06/19/09
A wonderfully tender piece with a hearwarming ending. Great job! Congratulations Diana. Loved this!
07/01/09
Your words created all the needed pictures to make this story come to life. You left me wanting more--and that's a winning story. Congrats to you.