The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1350 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/08/05
Lovely. This gives hope to all of us who are too busy to physically get away.
Love that TIME IN HIS PRESENCE IS A RETREAT!
The inside is all too noisy- how true! Peace comes from within when Jesus is within.
I'm taking away from this that true retreat is an attitude of the heart rather than circumstantial: "He can touch me when I go someplace quiet but He can also touch me much the same way when I can’t."
08/10/05
Aaah! Once you've tasted, you want more and more! Great!
08/11/05
Hi Tesiri. I don't normally comment on word count problems until the winners are announced, but there's an urgency to let you know now. This entry came in at 805 words, which made it 55 over the maximum word count allowed and so it had to be disqualified. Unfortunately, I've just noticed that your entry in the Sightseeing Challenge has gone even further over, coming in at 915 words. The maximum word count allowed is 750 (and the minimum is 150). Because you've done it again, I really don't want to waste all your hard work, so have pulled your entry from the Sightseeing Challenge. Could you please edit it down to 750 words and then re-submit it? With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
08/12/05
Very good writing. please get the word count down because this entry is strong. Love the song from God:

“I love you,
More than anything, I love you,
More than anything, I love you,
That’s why I gave my life for you”

Most outstanding!
08/12/05
Interesting, well poised, but long.
08/15/05
Very nice! - and I'm amazed that girls that age could stay quiet for that long!!! :) A good reminder we don't need to go anywhere, we just need to be quiet and listen.