The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1805 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Beautiful! I loved the symbolic detail of buzzing flies above his head! Excellent read.
08/01/05
Excellent. Drama, intrigue, salvation and glory!
08/01/05
Awesome entry! Perfect illustration.
08/01/05
That was wonderful how this experience was shared. In the name of the Lord Jesus, the exhalted name of God. Very beautiful, and touching. God bless, littlelight
Wonderful images! Beautifully written!
Beautifully done! A wonderful story full of deep implications.
08/04/05
Boy - did I enjoy reading this! Great! Pat
08/05/05
Awesome!!! Wonderful discriptions.
Wow, I liked that. Well done!
08/05/05
Interesting way to approach the topic. I liked the read. Watch the use of adverbs. They detract from an otherwise great story.
Wow! You have a huge gift of writing! Felt like I was right there hearing the buzzing flies! Great job!
Compelling- it guided me along- very nice interpretation of the passport theme
08/07/05
Sucked me right in, wondered where it was going and hoped it wouldn't disappoint. And it didn't! Great analogy. Loved it. Well done.
When I began reading, I was wondering what kind of line. Then it became clear. The imagery is wonderful. A refreshing look at adult baptism. I questioned the idea of being forced into the water; baptism, as well as responding to the initial call to receive the Savior, is always a choice. You did convey very well the idea of the shame over past sins and the desire that not every sin be exposed. But God knows the depths of the soul, right? Well done!
08/09/05
Al, what a great take on the topic of "passport." Well done. I'm just popping in to let you know that you were in the semi-finals and actually did very well. You came in at 11th place overall, so you weren't that far off the Editors' Choice awards. You are really writing up a storm since getting back into the Challenge. It's great to see. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)