The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1255 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Nice story. Well written.
03/08/09
What a heart-warming story.
Awww! What a cute story! I loved this brother and sister exchange and thier childish explanations that just added to the charm of this cute little story. Great job! Thanks for sharing!
03/12/09
I enjoyed your bits of humor tucked into this sweet story. Congrats on your highly commended, Diana!
04/18/09
Diana, I'm going to feature this story in the Fornt Page Showcase for the week of May 25. Watch for it on the FaithWriters home page, and congratulations!
I love the child's explanations for the different countries. Turkey is where the food comes from. God rested in the Himalayas. Funny and cute!
05/28/09
Hi, Diana--just wanted to stop by and apologize for the delay--your story will definitely be featured the week of June 1!
06/03/09
Congrats on being in the showcase and for the HC. Cute story. I liked the humor here.
Loved reading this! Congrats on being featured in the showcase! this is lovely!
06/03/09
I truly enjoyed this sweet and tender story, and the loving relationship conveyed between the siblings.
Congrats on being featured on the home page--that's where I found this gem.